The original ShoreStation boat lifts have been working smoothly since 1959. The materials and technology have improved through the years, but the dedication to dependability and simplicity have remained the same.
The desire for innovation has always been a part of the ShoreStation philosophy. New features for this year include the solar battery-charging system, direct-drive winches, wireless remote systems, and SeaMark™ canopy covers.
From the sleek, clean look to the smooth, level-lift operation, ShoreStation hydraulic lifts are packed with features to make you life easier.
- Fast, effortless hydraulic lift The hydraulic system is positioned above teh waterline and away from teh dock for safe and easy access to the boat. Fewer moving parts reduces maintenance time and expense.
- Aluminum and galvanized steel construction ShoreStation has combined the lasting durability of aluminum with galvanized steel for added strength in critical areas.
- Fully-adjustable padded bow stop This optional accessory stops inboard boats in the proper position every time.
- Four-corner adjustability Keep the lift platform level while conforming to the contours of an uneven lake bed
- New UltraBunks Maintenance-free aluminum/poly bunks are standard on models up to 9000 lb
- Durable component parts These lifts are designed for years of dependable service with stainles steel pins, brass bushings in the platform pulleys, and stainless steel platform cables.
Direct Drive Lifts
ShoreStation’s new line of direct drive models represents the next generation of ShoreStation lifts, an innovative electric drive unit with fully-integrated motor and state-of-the-art push-button control.
- Simple, integrated design The direct drive is engineered from the ground up as part of the ShoreStation lift. The stylish, corrosion-free case gives the unit a clean, finished appearance.
- Powerful control at your fingertips The state-of-the-art control system offers the ultimate in push-button convenience. The unit comes standard with 2 remote transmitters, or use the convenient touch-pad controls on the winch case.
- Maximum safety & security User-programmable security codes prevent theft. The adjustable upper limit switch stops the platform at any desired height. A back-wind sensor prevents damage to the lift.
- Choose your power source Direct drive lifts are available in 3 different power configurations: 120 volt AC, 12 volt DC or upgrade to 24 volt DC for maximum speed. A solar charging accessory is also available.
The original ShoreStation lift is available in either aluminum or powder-coated steel. One of the most important features of these models is the time-tested ShoreStation winch. Virtually unchanged for over 40 years, it offers smoother lifting and dependability far superior to any ordinary winch.